Health Benefits of Herbal Tea
Nowadays green tea is famous as herbal tea; it is most liked tea by a person who wants to remove their weight. With the use of herbal tea, you can increase your immunity power that would be helpful to fight against diseases. It also helps, to decrease the level of cholesterol & heart attack, burn calories.
Herbal tea is made of leaves of Camellia sinensis and has characteristic antioxidant, that helps to many problems. Most of the people don’t know the importance of herbal tea, people take milk tea for removing stress and becoming fresh, but the tea which we take that make weak our digestion system of our body and increase Constipation, acidity and stomach problems, but in the case of herbal tea(green tea), this tea can solve all these stomach related problems.
Health Benefits of Herbal tea
1. Herbal tea has special properties to burn calories, which can remove extra calories from our body and helps to lose our weight.
2. It is beneficial to decrease the risk of blood pressure or High BP
3. We can use it in order to stop hair fall.
4. Herbal Tea is also beneficial in increasing immunity power and stamina, which increase the energy of the body.
5. Herbal tea makes fresh our brain and helps to increase the power of our memory.
6. For mouth stings and teeth problems, we should take herbal tea without honey and sugar.
7. Herbal tea helps the cancer patient to fight again cancer.
8. Herbal Tea helps to controls diabetes smartly.
9. It helps to secure us from many infections and destroy bacteria.
10. Herbal Tea makes safe us from the Neurological disease.
Side Effects of Herbal Tea
We should not take more green tea, Because anything should be taken in the right way. High intake of herbal tea (green tea) can lead to insomnia, urination, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach problems. Therefore it is important that you take the green tea in the right way and the right amount. So let’s go to the right way of making green tea.